Monday 24 July 2017

Experimenting

I am experimenting as to how to write a blog, and when I have it written, put it on Facebook.  Some of what I write I may not put on Facebook but rather will just keep in the original blog.  However, my niece Elspeth tells me that if I want to get it out in the world I've got a place it in front of the 475 Facebook friends, and they are all very very close friends, and they will pick it up and run with it.

I'm experimenting using my voice in Dragon.  This works extremely well.  When I show this to my friends they are ecstatic.

Some people may not know that my voice is being translated directly into printed text in this blog.

Now I'm going to try and publish this and then move it over to Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Dragon works extremely well. It's one of the speech recognition tools that our customers use at hospitals all across the world. Really impressive!

    ReplyDelete